- No head bands/wraps/bandanas/beanies or hats
- Pants must be worn at waist
- Shorts must be appropriate in length (We determine what is appropriate)
- No strapless tops
- No crop tops, or tops exposing a bare midriff
- No visible undergarments
- No excessive cleavage
- No drug references on clothing
- No explicit images or language on clothing
- No hoods (Hoodie jackets may be worn but the hood must be down at all times)
Dress code is subject to change.
Rules of Conduct
- Skaters shall skate at a reasonable speed. If you are passing more skaters than are passing you, slow down!
- Skaters shall not skate in a reckless manner, weave in or out, play tag, or skate in a manner that may jeopardize the safety of one's self or others.
- Skaters shall report all injuries to management regardless of severity.
- Skaters shall not carry children while on skates anywhere in the building.
- Skaters shall not take hats, caps, purses, combs, hair brushes, sunglasses, toys, food or any similar items onto the skating floor.
- Skaters shall place all shoes, coats, purses and personal belongings in a locked locker or check area. Management is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Non Skating Parents/Legal guardians are charged a $5 Admission Fee. All other guests are required to pay upon entry.
- All paying guests are required to have skates on at all times.
- Skaters shall remove skates before leaving the building.
- Skaters shall keep all food and drinks in the snack bar area.
- Skaters and guests shall not carry food or drinks into this facility.
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal substances or anyone under the influence will not be permitted on premise.
- Skaters that are designed for a toe or heel stop must be so equipped.
- Wheels must be clean and suitable for the skating surfaces.
- No gum chewing allowed in the building.
- No smoking allowed in the building.
Rules are subject to change.